[seqfan] Re: seqs whose |differences| are 1,2,3,4,...

Robert Munafo mrob27 at gmail.com
Fri Mar 12 00:11:51 CET 2010

All right, I have established a webpage for this sequence at
http://mrob.com/pub/math/seq-a171884.html and submitted the sequence on the
AT+T classic server as A171884.

Neil: Since it is not the original "rearrangement of the natural numbers" I
consider it a different problem you stated. What do we do with that? You
wrote:

Consider all rearrangements of the natural numbers with the property that
the absolute values of the differences are 1,2,3,4,5,... (in that order).

John Conway asks, what is the lexicographically earliest such sequence?

--
 Robert Munafo  --  mrob.com