[seqfan] Re: Oh, To Offend (PS)

N. J. A. Sloane njas at research.att.com
Wed Mar 17 15:41:00 CET 2010

> I am personally offended by the entire discussion. I do not believe such
matters have a place in mathematics.

Thank you, Henry, for this remark. I completely agree.

I am also opposed to giving names to sequences except
in very rare situations.

And calling 2 and 3 "trivial primes" is a very bad idea.
I wish there was a way to remove comments about
"trivial primes" from the OEIS.
I will try to do some editing whenever I see such comments.

Stepan Gerasimov, please do not add any more comments like that.
I hope you are a member of the Sequence Fans mailing list.
If not, you should join, because your name has been mentioned
a lot lately.

Neil