[seqfan] Re: Perfect partitions

franktaw at netscape.net franktaw at netscape.net
Wed Mar 17 22:29:21 CET 2010

It seems clear to me that the offset and values in A002033 are the
correct choices and should not be changed.  That means that the program
and comment should be changed.  It would be A Good Thing for someone to
check all the references to it and make sure that they don't use the
wrong offset.

Franklin T. Adams-Watters