[seqfan] Re: cat: write error: File too large

W. Edwin Clark wclark at mail.usf.edu
Sun Mar 28 05:57:52 CEST 2010

Hi Neil,

I cannot tell from what you wrote whether or not the 9 sequences
I submitted were in fact received.  But I suppose if you
got 9 from me then you did indeed receive the ones I sent.

So I won't worry about the "cat: write error: File too large"  message
that accompanied my submission confirmations.  But perhaps
someone should look into that.  I think I saw it after each of
the 9 submissions.

Cheers,

Edwin