[seqfan] Re: Missing word in A107978

Marc LeBrun mlb at well.com
Fri May 21 02:57:56 CEST 2010

It's good you converged on the side of saying something.  Now someone
(Jonathan? You?) should submit a comment correcting the existing Comment.

The oEis is an encyclopedia, and aspires to that standard.  I don't think
anyone should be inhibited about ensuring that the entries are completely
correct and clear.

Otherwise the quality could begin to slide down a slippery slope: letting +s
serve for -s, arcanely relying on knowledge that is well-known only to those
who know it well, and so on.