[seqfan] Loss of recent.txt, or a computer-assisted way to search through the "approved" listings

Robert Munafo mrob27 at gmail.com
Wed Nov 17 06:20:44 CET 2010

Oh, gee, I screwed up!

I thought this was about losing information, and it was really about the
loww of recent.txt, or finding a way to search for recent edits without
wading through all recent edits.

Did we ever answer that? Because that interests me too.

It would be fairly tedious to look through all the
http://oeis.org/history/approved pages for recent edits that match a given
set of search criteria, which is what recent.txt allowed.

For example, one could search recent.txt for a keyword like "Lucas", or for
someone's name or whatever.

--
  Robert Munafo  --  mrob.com
 Follow me at: mrob27.wordpress.com - twitter.com/mrob_27 -