[seqfan] definition of pandigital

Richard Mathar mathar at strw.leidenuniv.nl
Sat Sep 25 14:55:05 CEST 2010

I see that A050278 is defined (by the author) through the keyword:fini to contain
only the numbers that contain the digits 0 to 9, each digit not more than once.
This is obfuscated by the description in Mathworld which says "sometimes
exclusivity is also required so that each digit is restricted to appear exactly once..."

Then there are sequences like A180618 which use a different notation. Which one
should we adopt? Should A050278 be two different sequences, one fini with no duplicates in
the digits, one infinite?
Who takes care of editing all these sequences  that refer to A050278?
Should sequences that are based on a definition that discards the "fini" be
removed?