[seqfan] Re: definition of pandigital

Maximilian Hasler maximilian.hasler at gmail.com
Sat Sep 25 15:32:56 CEST 2010

I think the kw "fini" is an error, removing it would make coherent

a) the definition ( the author chose to use "contain" and not "consits of" ;
    e.g., 1234567890000000 *does* contain the digits 0-9 )

b) the first comment ("the first 9*9! terms are ...", which strongly suggests
    that they are followed by more)

c) the definition in MathWorld by the same author (which again uses "contains"
   and also considers the *special case* of a 10-digit pandigital number,
   again strongly suggesting that there are such numbers with more digits.

Maximilian