[seqfan] Re: submitting a program, while preserving preformatted text

Alonso Del Arte alonso.delarte at gmail.com
Sat Sep 4 21:24:39 CEST 2010

The attachment did go through, I'm looking at source code where I can
imagine exactly where the braces would go if this was C.

Does Python have some kind of preprocessor directive mechanism where you
could define an alternative tab character that would be replaced with the
proper indentation before compiling?

In the wiki we'll be able to take care of such details.

Al