[seqfan] Re: Legacy versions of a Computer Algebra System.

Alonso Del Arte alonso.delarte at gmail.com
Mon Sep 20 07:37:19 CEST 2010

That sounds like a good idea. Those with newer versions can run a
compatibility issues scan and/or determine which functions programmed from
scratch are available as built-in functions in newer versions. Then we can
add comments like

(* As of version 7, PrimeOmega is built-in and does not need to be
re-defined. *)

I wouldn't be concerned with codifying the exact presentation of such
advisories beyond what the CAS syntax requires.

Al