[seqfan] Re: Fwd: Re: sequence warnings?

Vladimir Shevelev shevelev at bgu.ac.il
Thu Sep 30 16:28:20 CEST 2010

  If to follow to such a bad idea, then one can create of the list of contributors, whose sequences are often non-interesting. I am strongly against of such "black" lists. It is much better to reject some bad
sequences (e.g., non-well defined, quite non-interesting ( i.e. when the definition does not contain a good idea)  etc.)
  On the other hand, in order to avoid the technical  errors, it is better, if every sequence (as, e.g., song) would have two authors: the author of idea and the author of calculation.

Regards,
Vladimir