[seqfan] Re: Use of Easy keyword

franktaw at netscape.net franktaw at netscape.net
Sat Dec 3 23:38:21 CET 2011

I would say it depends on how big the numbers being factored are. If
you can generate the first hundred terms without factoring anything
bigger than a million or a billion or so, then "easy" is legitimate. If
you have to factor 30+ digit numbers just to fill three lines in the
database, it should not be marked as easy.

Franklin T. Adams-Watters