[seqfan] Re: Use of Easy keyword

Charles Greathouse charles.greathouse at case.edu
Sun Dec 4 02:24:05 CET 2011

This is a question I've wrestled with before.  My rule of thumb: if I
can generate a 1-MB b-file in less than a minute, it's probably easy.
If I can generate it in just a few seconds, it's easy.
https://oeis.org/wiki/User:Charles_R_Greathouse_IV/Keywords/easy_and_hard

Charles Greathouse
Analyst/Programmer
Case Western Reserve University