[seqfan] Re: A sequence based on ?ukasiewicz Logics and Prime Numbers

Brendan McKay bdm at cs.anu.edu.au
Sun Feb 6 03:55:24 CET 2011

Some pages of this book can be read at Google Books (logging
in might be necessary).  This sequence appears to be the one
in Table 3 that starts on page 135 (many terms are given).
The table caption is "Values of function i(p): classes of
prime numbers".  It is explained on pages 99 onwards but
I don't have time to decode it and I can't see all the
pages of that section.

Brendan.