[seqfan] Re: "Suggested Projects" page on the wiki

Moshe Levin moshe.levin at mail.ru
Tue Oct 25 17:44:10 CEST 2011

Dear Prof. Noe,

Please stop writing trivialites...( I also have some 50 yr submitting/reviewing/editing practice ;-)).
I'm talking about rules, not examples/exclusions.

The simple truth is, that, there are many trivial and lengthy b-fiiles
and there are many trivial sequences/editings/programs etc. etc,
and not wishing to deal with "usual  suspects"
(e.g., check "new" sequences and you'll find hundreds of submissions of the same author(s))
some  Editors (only minor part of them are active anyway) fill their time with nitpickings.
Of course I'm again playing with fire, but...
Ask Ha-Shem for my dissident behavior.

Regards, ML
...Users-Submitters-Editors-EICs-NJAS-OEIS-Users...

<...>