[seqfan] Re: suggestion for a competition?

Andrew Weimholt andrew.weimholt at gmail.com
Thu Oct 27 22:51:16 CEST 2011

I wouldn't mind being on the panel of judges.

Some other possible catagories...

* Best proof of an open conjecture related to an OEIS seqeunce(s).

* Best alternate definition of a sequence (with proof that the new
definition produces the same
sequence).

* Best extension of a "more" + "hard" sequence.

Andrew