[seqfan] Re: Shouldn't A158624 be hard and base?

Charles Greathouse charles.greathouse at case.edu
Mon Apr 2 16:38:04 CEST 2012

b-files for constants are always 'wrong' -- the server doesn't let
people upload b-files with decreasing indexes.

The negative ordering is implied by two conditions: a given decimal
place has the same index in two different sequences, and the offset is
the number of digits before the decimal place.  To change it we must
lose one or both of these.

Charles Greathouse
Analyst/Programmer
Case Western Reserve University