[seqfan] Wiki newbie question

Diana Mecum diana.mecum at gmail.com
Thu Jul 19 16:08:33 CEST 2012

Hi all,

I contributed additions to sequences in 2009, and want to update a
sequence. I created a new account, and can log in. When I went to the
"Contribute Sequence or Comments" page for making an update, it said
to find the "edit" link related to the sequence data.

> Next to the sequence data you will see a link named “edit,” which you can click to submit changes or additions.

I don't see the "edit" link. Help, folks ...

Diana M.

--
"God made the integers, all else is the work of man."
L. Kronecker, Jahresber. DMV 2, S. 19.