[seqfan] Re: Smallest prime wich is equal to a multiple of his reversal +/- a prime smaller than him in n ways

Neil Sloane njasloane at gmail.com
Mon Mar 12 04:47:14 CET 2012

The message ends with the question
> So the sequence begins 31, 41, ?, 61, 6421, 8501,...
I guess this asks for the smallest prime p for which there are n solutions,
for n=1,2,3,...
But p=71 has three solutions:
71 = 2*17 +37
71 = 4*17 + 3
71 = 6*17 - 31,
so surely the sequence begins 31, 41, 71, 61, 6421, 8501, ... ?
Or am I missing something? The next term, if it exists, is > 48000.
Neil