[seqfan] Gosper's notes on higher factorials

Robert Munafo mrob27 at gmail.com
Tue May 8 16:01:22 CEST 2012

What is the date (year of authorship) of these ancient (mostly) POX notes?

I want to add this as a reference for OEIS sequence A2109:

https://oeis.org/A002109

It would also be nice to add a sequence for the (Gosper's) second
factorial with integer arguments, which I take to be 1, 1, 16,
122009559759792, 16358..68032 (169 digits, approx. 1.63588 x 10 ^ 168)
but I don't like to add sequences without a reference.

- Robert

--
  Robert Munafo  --  mrob.com
  Follow me at: gplus.to/mrob - fb.com/mrob27 - twitter.com/mrob_27 -