[seqfan] Re: A158248

Olivier Gerard olivier.gerard at gmail.com
Thu Oct 18 15:22:37 CEST 2012

On Thu, Oct 18, 2012 at 3:10 PM, Maximilian Hasler <
maximilian.hasler at gmail.com> wrote:

> That said, I apologize for this message which should go on a list
> which has a title and purpose other than "Sequence Fans". IMO that
> latter (i.e. seqfan.eu) should be devoted to "mathematics only",
> and a more specific list for all other OEIS related aspects &
> technicalities needs to be created... (As has been remarked, the "OEIS
> news" list is unused. Should it be more general "OEIS discussions" or
> the like?)
>
> Maximilian

Dear Maximilian,

The OEIS-news is a very low-traffic mailing list for people wanting to
learn about events and new features
of OEIS but who don't care about most of the content of seqfan.

Currently only Neil and me can post to it.  It has over 50 subscribers. I
usually relay important
announcements of general interest to it.

There is an oeis-editors mailing list, which is not used very much but
could be.

Most OEIS associate editors and editors in chief are subscribed to it (this
includes you) and
can post at any time.  It will reach immediately your fellow editors.

Members of seqfan wanting to send a message to the attention of editors can
post to it
or send me a message.
Their messages will be moderated before forwarding.
Editors are invited to put any reply in copy to the original poster if
appropriate.

If some Editors want to check if they are on the oeis-editors list, they
can just ask me about it.

Regards,

Olivier