[seqfan] Re: A005850 Primes p such that the NSW number A002315(p) is prime

Jonathan Stauduhar jstdhr at gmail.com
Fri Oct 19 15:49:31 CEST 2012

Eric Weisstein extended A005850, so it's surprising that he never
noticed a problem with the sequence.  Neither A005850 nor A002315 give
examples.  In my humble opinion, this should be a huge no-no.  Even the
most obvious sequence should be required to give at least one example,
even when it seems superfluous.  Often, clarity seems to lose out to
brevity here, which is a shame.