[seqfan] need help with physics sequences

Neil Sloane njasloane at gmail.com
Sat Sep 15 20:22:13 CEST 2012

Dear Seq Fans, In the paper
John Golden and Marcus Spradlin, Collinear and Soft Limits of Multi-Loop
Integrands in N = 4 Yang-Mills, Arxiv preprint arXiv:1203.1915, 2012,
the sequence in Table 1 is already in the OEIS, so I added a reference
there to this paper.

Could someone who knows more about physics
than I do  please help by entering the sequences
in tables 2 and 3 into the OEIS?

Neil

--
Dear Friends, I have now retired from AT&T. New coordinates:

11 South Adelaide Avenue, Highland Park, NJ 08904, USA
Email: njasloane at gmail.com