[seqfan] Re: GCD vs. gcd in the OEIS

Charles Greathouse charles.greathouse at case.edu
Mon Sep 17 19:51:26 CEST 2012

I think the Style Sheet should say something on the matter, though I'm
not sure what. I had thought that the style was GCD but I found that
this was not actually in the SS the last time I checked. My personal
preference, for what little it is worth, is for gcd.

Charles Greathouse
Analyst/Programmer
Case Western Reserve University