[seqfan] A sequence in "The Penguin Dictionary of Curious and Interesting Geometry"

David Newman davidsnewman at gmail.com
Fri Apr 12 16:40:18 CEST 2013

Does anyone there have a copy of "The Penguin Dictionary of Curious and
Interesting Geometry" easily available.  The article on Fano Plane has a
sequence which I believe is not in the OEIS.  I can't check it now because
I didn't pack my copy of the book (I didn't have access to a computer when
I had the book in front of me.)  The sequence there is not the number of
projective planes of order n, that's for sure.