[seqfan] Re: Minors and the OEIS

Robert G. Wilson v rgwv at rgwv.com
Sat Jun 22 04:38:27 CEST 2013

Et al,

	Math maturity and chronology at this level probably do not correlate
closely. And how do we know that John Doe is a minor in the first place?
Furthermore there are many adults, probably most, we would not wish to
contribute to OEIS. The sequence stands on its own and not on the
contributor. I for one have submitted sequences which fall into both camps.

Bob.