[seqfan] Re: The family atomics...

Jess Tauber yahganlang at gmail.com
Sun May 12 16:56:33 CEST 2013

No worries, I've had worse. Ideology, psychology, breadth/depth issues
always raise their heads when I tell folks this stuff. Even the word
numerological is enough to send some running for the exits. To be clear my
own interests are entirely systems oriented- no 'sacred geometry' nonsense.
And while I'm also extremely curious as to the linkages between processes
that produce sequences at different hierarchical levels, and the processes
themselves of course, I'm happy to talk about them individually as
specimens and their properties. Fair enough?

Jess Tauber