[seqfan] Re: Wieferich, Wilson and Wolstenholme primes less than 10^n

Neil Sloane njasloane at gmail.com
Wed Aug 20 00:17:03 CEST 2014

The rejected sequences all had a LOT of zero terms, and one or two or in
one case three nonzero terms.  Considered purely as sequences, they were
not very interesting, and did not warrant
having their own entries.

A sequence like 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 1 doesn't deserve its own entry.
That probably was not one of yours, but it is similar.

The best thing to do is to add the content of the sequence as a comment on
the underlying sequence.

Say as a comment, not as a new sequence, that *****  is 1 1 1 0,0,0,0,...

Best regards

Neil