[seqfan] Re: Database of all small graphs

Olivier Gerard olivier.gerard at gmail.com
Tue Aug 26 16:26:34 CEST 2014

On Tue, Aug 26, 2014 at 3:52 PM, hoppe <travis.hoppe at gmail.com> wrote:

> I should have read these emails in order. In response to your questions:
>
> > Do you plan (or did you do) a document listing all the new sequences
> you added ?  Or the one you corrected or extended ? They would make good
> pages on the OEIS wiki.
>
> Absolutely, that is a very good idea. I'll template them on my wiki page
> first. Do you have a good suggestion to the page I should add them to?

It should be accessible from the index, and if other Editors agree, it
could be added as a link to all
OEIS entries you have modified.    What you suggest is the best : make a
prototype and we will find
a name to assign and redirect.

> > I would be very interested if you did that toward connected directed
> graphs, even of smaller order than 7 or 8.
>
> Yes, this wouldn't be hard to do, though it would require a few invariants
> to be rewritten for the more general case. Are there any particular
> invariants that you would like to see added for directed graphs?

I have not reviewed yet all the invariants you propose so I cannot tell you
now.

Olivier