[seqfan] Re: Database of all small graphs

Olivier Gerard olivier.gerard at gmail.com
Tue Aug 26 00:11:14 CEST 2014

Dear Anne and Travis,

Thanks for your introduction to other seqfan members.

I wanted also to thank you for your site, your work and all the corrections
and additions you have made to the OEIS, and publishing your work
in a very thorough and open manner (on arxiv, github, ...) for other
to check and extend.

Do you plan (or did you do) a document listing all the new sequences
you added ?  Or the one you corrected or extended ?
They would make good pages on the OEIS wiki.

I know that you have plans to extend your Encyclopedia in various
directions.
For my part, I would be very interested if you did that toward connected
directed graphs, even of smaller order than 7 or 8.

Feel free to ask questions here and to bring information about what
you do concerning integer sequences.

With my best regards,

Olivier GERARD