[seqfan] Re: Near-linear sequence

Neil Sloane njasloane at gmail.com
Sun Aug 31 21:01:21 CEST 2014

Arie said:

It looks like that the list of partial sums of A164349is equal toA10140.

but more to the point, what he meant was:

It looks like that the list of partial sums of A164349 is equal to A101402,

a very nice remark, since the latter is the sequence this discussion
is all about.

But the discussion has gone off the boil - nothing for three days.
Benoit, can you wrap it up before the semester begins
 in a few days?

Neil

Neil