[seqfan] A236019

jnthn stdhr jstdhr at gmail.com
Sat Jan 18 22:09:20 CET 2014

Hi, all.

I am proposing the new sequence A236019, "Smallest number containing at
least n partitions that contain at least n primes."  The sequence begins:
0, 2, 5, 8, 13, 15.

I am currently limited to using a cell phone as my computer.  Would someone
be interested in extending this sequence?

I have also submitted A235945, "Number of partitions of n containing at
least one prime.", which fills the gap, so to speak, between A000041,
"Number of partitions of n." and A000607, "Number of partitions of n into
prime parts".  This also needs extending.

Thanks,

Jonathan