[seqfan] Re: RETURN in Maple

Heinz, Alois alois.heinz at hs-heilbronn.de
Sun Jan 12 23:08:21 CET 2014

It seems that the error was caused by something else, please read
the other thread also:

http://list.seqfan.eu/pipermail/seqfan/2014-January/012270.html

  "Okay, I see what happened... I already had an f := proc(n) on the
page when
  I pasted the code, so I changed the name to g := proc(n). Problem was, I
  forgot to apply the changes to the internal 'f's... I guess it's a wonder
  that it ran at all!
  Oh well, at least this oversight initiated an informative discussion...
  still, this is perhaps a sign that I should spend more time with fractals,
  where my siliest mistakes sometimes produce the most amazing images...
  Regards, Russell"

nothing to add.

Best regards, Alois