[seqfan] Re: Maple strongly discouraged

israel at math.ubc.ca israel at math.ubc.ca
Mon Jan 13 07:43:17 CET 2014

Well, until the next version of Maple comes out, nobody can know for sure
whether a particular piece of code will work for that version. Is somebody
going to test every piece of Maple code in the OEIS with each new version
of Maple? Not I ...

Also, very few people have all existing versions of Maple available, and so
it's going to be extremely unlikely that for any substantial number of
Maple programs you'd be able to justify making a statement such as "Maple 5
to 15".

Robert Israel