[seqfan] Re: Maple strongly discouraged

Alex M timeroot.alex at gmail.com
Mon Jan 13 07:49:15 CET 2014

True; any version list might not be exhaustive, but a simple line like
"Works on Maple 16, not 17" would surely be useful -- and if someone else
tried it on Maple 10 and it worked, then it's probably good for "10 to 16".

~6 out of 5 statisticians say that the
number of statistics that either make
no sense or use ridiculous timescales
at all has dropped over 164% in the