[seqfan] Re: A236019

franktaw at netscape.net franktaw at netscape.net
Sat Jan 18 23:13:49 CET 2014

I'm not sure how widely this applies, but one sometimes sees the
"greatest prime factor" function as gpf and "least prime factor" as
lpf; other times one sees "largest prime factor" as lpf, and "smallest
prime factor" as "spf" The existence of both usages means that lpf by
itself is ambiguous; thus some people use gpf and spf.

Franklin T. Adams-Watters