[seqfan] Re: Contest winners, Baltimore show

hv at crypt.org hv at crypt.org
Mon Jan 20 21:25:28 CET 2014

"T. D. Noe" <noe at sspectra.com> wrote:
:Like last year, we had a contest for the best three new sequences.  We had
:29 very good entries, which I reduced to 10 (otherwise the show attendees
:would have been overwhelmed).  The winners, selected by show attendees, are
:Robert C. Lyons (A235383), Jack Grahl (A229037), and M. F. Hasler
:(A235265).

Is that last one the correct sequence id? On OEIS it shows up as "has been
allocated for M F Hasler", but no sequence - could it be waiting for editor
approval?

Hugo