[seqfan] Re: As much as I hate "base" sequences...

Hans Havermann gladhobo at teksavvy.com
Thu Jan 23 04:19:15 CET 2014

:) To be fair, the 15095-term 9.3 MB file is available for anyone to download. Strip the indices and apply a simple sum-the-digits-and-divide algorithm. At the moment I'm doing a base-7 exploration of the procedure which - unlike other bases - looks promising for growth (and is therefore a challenge).