[seqfan] Re: Question on Publishing

Alonso Del Arte alonso.delarte at gmail.com
Mon Jan 27 04:17:37 CET 2014

Your website really is the best place for stuff you think is good enough to
share with the world but maybe not good enough for an academic journal.

But since you mention LaTeX, I suggest you give PlanetMath a whirl. See for
example http://planetmath.org/inductiveproofoffermatslittletheoremproof

We do strive to link to high-quality content, but once in a while, on a
case-by-case basis, we make exceptions.

Al

On Sun, Jan 26, 2014 at 8:45 PM, Reed Kelly <oeis at keldesign.com> wrote:

> This isn't completely on topic, but I'm wondering what site is best for
> amateur mathematicians to publish works. Sometimes I compile a PDF from
> LaTex and want to get it published online for free or cheap. It might not
> pass the peer review of an academic journal, so this is just to get
> original mathematical content put online for a long time. I currently put
> some things on my web site, but I may not maintain that forever.
>
> Where possible, I would think OEIS links should be to academic journals or
> official publications, but some material may not quite qualify. Maybe there
> are sites that are less discerning.
>
> Reed Kelly

Alonso del Arte
Author at SmashWords.com<https://www.smashwords.com/profile/view/AlonsoDelarte>