[seqfan] Question on Publishing

Reed Kelly oeis at keldesign.com
Mon Jan 27 02:45:08 CET 2014

This isn't completely on topic, but I'm wondering what site is best for
amateur mathematicians to publish works. Sometimes I compile a PDF from
LaTex and want to get it published online for free or cheap. It might
not pass the peer review of an academic journal, so this is just to get
original mathematical content put online for a long time. I currently
put some things on my web site, but I may not maintain that forever.

Where possible, I would think OEIS links should be to academic journals
or official publications, but some material may not quite qualify. Maybe
there are sites that are less discerning.

Reed Kelly