[seqfan] New keywords "look" and "hear"

Antti Karttunen antti.karttunen at gmail.com
Mon Jan 27 13:30:35 CET 2014

Nice development, and my thanks for all who have worked for them over
the years, including the OEIS editors!

BTW, would it be possible to add to the "Play a Sequence" script an
intermediate layer, that is, an ability to optionally choose a
particular scale, from which the notes would be indexed with the
sequence data?
(For example, pentatonic minor never fails.)
Also, an ability to tell it that some particular value, for example, 0
or 1, indicates a pause, to get some rhythms?

Further ideas: What if we just send some clicks alternatively to the
left and right channel according to some rule, like here:
http://dominofactory.net/works/simha.html
Now, this could be determined by whether each term is positive or
negative (with 0's for complete pause), or even/odd, evil/odious,
A008683(n) (mu(n)) is -1 or +1, etc.

Yours,

Antti