[seqfan] Re: Published works of Srinivasa Ramanujan on the web

L. Edson Jeffery lejeffery2 at gmail.com
Sun Jun 1 18:35:30 CEST 2014

Peter,

I happen to have all of those papers in one volume (Collected Papers)
published by AMS Chelsea. G. H. Hardy was one of the editors. It further
contains a section with questions and solutions, an appendix with notes on
the papers, an appendix with extracts from Ramanujan's letters to Hardy,
and a final section containing a commentary by Bruce C. Berndt. The book
was published in 1962 and is the third edition, I think.

I no longer need the book and would be happy to mail it as a gift to anyone
who would like to have it. It is in excellent condition.

Ed Jeffery