[seqfan] Re: hit counter?

Alexander P-sky apovolot at gmail.com
Sun Jun 1 14:01:58 CEST 2014

I remember that I've asked similar question few years ago and received no
reply.
Furthermore I even asked to try to separate hits from oeis registered users
from "anonymous" hits of presumably unregistered visitors.

Here is the public info which relates to the activity on the site in
general.

name | Rackspace Cloud Servers
location | San Antonio, Texas, United States
daily page views | ~~ 35000 hits/day  (hits per day)  (based on Alexa
estimates, as of  May 31, 2014)
daily visitors | ~~ 16000 visits/day  (visits per day)  (based on
Alexa estimates, as of  May 31, 2014)
site rank | ~~ 157485th
-------