[seqfan] Re: Offsets of Large Integers Decomposed into Decimal Digits

Charles Greathouse charles.greathouse at case.edu
Tue Jun 17 02:18:59 CEST 2014

I also think that these representations shouldn't get keyword:cons. Or
rather, they could have keyword:cons but then the description would need to
be something like "Decimal expansion of the reverse of ___." with the same
large offset.

Charles Greathouse
Analyst/Programmer
Case Western Reserve University