[seqfan] Re: MathJax

Charles Greathouse charles.greathouse at case.edu
Tue Jun 24 16:35:25 CEST 2014

I would love to have LaTeX formatting here on the OEIS, and MathJax seems
the most likely way forward. But that's not likely to happen soon. There's
a lot of material on the OEIS already (how would it be handled?) and
integrating MathJax into our code would not be all that quick. Also we may
want to leave text-accessibility and handling that well is also not
entirely straightforward.

So one day surely, but not today.

Charles Greathouse
Analyst/Programmer