[seqfan] Re: Amazon will give 0.5% to OEIS Foundation

Alonso Del Arte alonso.delarte at gmail.com
Thu Jun 26 14:26:34 CEST 2014

There might be one or two more steps that the OEIS Foundation needs to do
before that can happen. This is an excerpt from an e-mail I got from Amazon
last night:

Amazon will now donate 0.5% of the price of your eligible AmazonSmile
purchases when you shop at AmazonSmile (smile.amazon.com
<http://www.amazon.com/gp/r.html?R=31C7AREQ062O&C=26L2ABOEWMC6R&H=GAAGVYRBES8VBXLJWCVNZR9GG7WA&T=C&U=http%3A%2F%2Fsmile.amazon.com%2Fref%3Dpe_830720_114782360_smi_em_wel_l1_smi>).
We will reach out to *The Oeis Foundation Inc* to ensure it is ready to
accept donations from Amazon.

On Wed, Jun 25, 2014 at 2:21 PM, Neil Sloane <njasloane at gmail.com> wrote:

> Dear Seq Fans, It seems that you can direct 0.5% of
> the purchase price of Amazon items to the OEIS Foundation.
> Here is a link they gave me - they said we should
> include this "in our newsletter":
> http://smile.amazon.com/ch/30-0562250
>
> Neil

Alonso del Arte