[seqfan] Re: Amazon will give 0.5% to OEIS Foundation

Neil Sloane njasloane at gmail.com
Thu Jun 26 18:16:11 CEST 2014

Alonso,

well, yesterday, on amazon's page http://org.amazon.com,
I filled out all the information they said they needed. I gave them our
EIN, bank routing number, bank account number, address, email address, set
up a password, etc.,
and I attached a jpeg of our latest bank statement. This was about 24 hours
ago.

I don't know what else they need. If you can find out what they need,
please let me know.

If you click on the link in Alonso's message, you get a web page
where you can enter "OEIS Foundation" (without the quotes)
and there does not seem to be a  problem.

So I don't know why they told you "We will reach out to *The Oeis
Foundation Inc* to ensure it is ready to
accept donations from Amazon.

Maybe someone could buy something and see if it works!

Neil