[seqfan] Re: [The Tiling List] Coordination sequences for planar nets

Brad Klee bradklee at gmail.com
Mon Nov 24 00:53:41 CET 2014

Hi Darrah,

Thanks for the correction. If you've looked at more iterations, probably
you are right. It seems like some of your email was truncated though...

I was also thinking about constructing counterclockwise ordered
circumferences from 18 vectors:

6    1st - nearest neighbor vectors
6    2nd - nearest neighbor vectors
6    3rd - nearest neighbor vectors

>From looking at the first few iterations it seems like these vectors would
be sufficient for writing a circumference; although, it might also be
better to use more vectors that encode location within a unit-cell of the
Sqrt[7] lattice.

Sounds like you are well on your way. Interested to see what you will
find...

Brad