[seqfan] Re: [The Tiling List] Re: Coordination sequences for planar nets

Neil Sloane njasloane at gmail.com
Mon Nov 24 06:36:33 CET 2014

I've fully updated A250120 - thanks to everyone for their contributions.

The full list of sequences for the 11 planar nets now looks like this:

List of coordination sequences for uniform planar nets: A008458 (the planar
net 3.3.3.3.3.3), A008486 (6^3), A008574 (4.4.4.4 and also apparently
3.4.6.4), A008576 (4.8.8), A008579 (3.6.3.6), A008706 (3.3.3.4.4), A072154
(4.6.12), A219529 (3.3.4.3.4), A250120 (3.3.3.3.6), A250122 (3.12.12).

Darrah, I just created the last one in your name (mostly to stake your
claim to it, also to complete the list). Of course, add more material there
as it develops.
Updates to any of these entries are welcomed.

Best regards
Neil

Email: njasloane at gmail.com