[seqfan] Re: [The Tiling List] Re: Coordination sequences for planar nets

Maurizio Paolini paolini at dmf.unicatt.it
Mon Nov 24 07:38:23 CET 2014

Neil, thanks for citing me in A250120.

However, what I don't get is why you resort to the second difference,
since already the *first* difference show the periodicity 5:
4 (4 6 4 5 5) repeated.

In any case there is a mistake in your "FORMULA" section, since the
period of the second difference is (2 -2 1 0 -1), its length is of course
5, not 4.

Best regards,
Maurizio